Suited for any type of organizations, small practitioner offices to large enterprises.
- OpenEMR Software1.
- One time HIPPA complaint local dedicated raid Linux server set up2
- One year complementary EMR Vanilla Hosting plan free of charge 3.
- Network set up, configuration
- Firewall installation based on your office need, configuration
- Intrusion detection system set up
- Antivirus set up
- Data Backup system set up
- Disaster recovery set up
- Email alert, notification set up
- logging mechanism set up
- UPS set up
- One full disaster recovery, data retrieval test
- Complete ownership of software, hardware, data
- Full Documentation
- Install and configuration within weeks
- One month unlimited technical support.4
- Standard base set up fee is $16000 (no hardware included).
- We charge $280 man/hour for any additional work beyond standard set up.
- Hardware cost varies based on your office requirement.
- Additional commute fee applies.
- Financing possible, imagine you will pay off your own local dedicated EHR system within a year.
Add on options with 12 month contract. Fees varies based on set up.
- Business association Agreement
- Network monitoring and IDS fine tuning, optimizing
- Hardware and Server monitoring
- Disaster recovery plan includes monitoring backup status, quarterly test, and disaster recovery if needed.
- Technical support
- Software support
- HIPPA complaint backup storage
How to order
1 We took OpenEMR as our solid core foundation and build a much more reliable and user friendly EHR Software with additional functionality that would improve and simplify the day to day business of health care providers. OpenEMR is a complete ONC Meaningful Use Stage 2 EHR Certified software. It is a free and open Source electronic health records and medical practice management, it is free to download and install on most operating systems. You can find more information about openEMR at http://open-emr.org.
2 We set up only Linux servers, mostly Ubuntu. Consider that Ubuntu servers are free to download and install. However dynamicEMR is not responsible for any licensing or trademark concerns or future dispute. In fact dynamicEMR is not responsible to acquire any licensing and trademark permission for any software installed on your server, servers. It is your responsibility to make sure that you have the required permission and licenses for any software on your servers. You can find more information about Ubuntu licensing at http://www.ubuntu.com/about/about-ubuntu/licensing.
3 You have peace of mind that your business is always up and running no matter what. We will synchronize your data to our severs in case of any disaster, hardware or software mall function if desired, so that you can rely on our web hosting services for the perieode of time you need to recover your local servers.
4 One month unlimited technical support on Hardware and Software. We make sure that your site is up and running, applying any necessary official patches to openEMR or upgrading the openEMR. You can report any bugs related to our softwares to DynamicEMR through our contact page, there is no cost to you to report a problem or fixing a bug. DynamicEMR will fix issues reported by you based on severity (Urgent, Low) and priority (Critical, Non-Critical).
|Business Association Agreement||Available only with a support add on option contract with 12 month terms.|
|Change plan||Support add on options available with 12 month contract. Fees varies based on set up.|
|Discontinue||Minimum Add on options contract term is 12 month. Fees varies based on set up.|
|HIPAA compliant||One time HIPPA compliant local dedicated raid Linux server set up.|
|Practice Setup||Free upon request|
|Support||One month limited technical support|
- Product Code: emroffice
- Availability: In Stock